Stylz salon has accomplished so many bridles’ dream regarding looks on their wedding day. We have provided makeover to hundreds of brides on their special day and we feel proud that we have professional bridal make up artist in the Lucknow who make us best in the town. We understand the excitement of bride for their look on their wedding day and the excitement is required because that day will not come again in your life. Stylz salons are always ready to provide you great looks on your special day. We provide you also services which fulfils your every need and your requirement regarding makeup on your wedding day. You can hire our makeup artist for bridal makeover at your doorstep, we provide you everything regarding your bridal makeup like hair styles, waxing, facial, makeup and every service you required and which helps to make you adorning at your special day.
Tips and tricks provided by stylz salon for bridal makeup
• Keep your skin oil free:- Remember to use oil-free products to prevent a shine from building up on your face. Better, keep oil-free blotting sheets handy. Never wipe, but gently blot if you feel your face getting oily. Your wedding is the one time that we will encourage more makeup than you would usually apply. The camera tends to tone down the look. But ensure that they have not been simply plastered on! Maintain a good balance while using products.
• Use of primer: - After you wash and moisturize your face, apply a primer. Do this before the foundation. Not only will it hide flaws, but it will also hold your makeup and keep it fresh-looking longer.
• Use of foundation:- Always use a sponge or brush when applying foundation, and never use your fingers. You could transfer bacteria from your fingers to the bottle, and also leave fingerprints on your face. Dab the sponge gently, don’t swipe it across the face.
• Use concealer:- Apply the concealer after the foundation to avoid the ‘too made-up’ look. Don’t use the face concealer on your eyes. Get a creamy one which won’t dry through the long day.
• Eyebrow and eye shadow:- Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in eyebrows. Select a colour one or two shades lighter than your natural colour. Start with darkest shade on the outside and get lighter as you move in. If you make a mistake, don’t use a wipe to repair it. You will remove the foundation and concealer too. Use an earbud with a little makeup remover.
• Eyelashes:- No bride is complete without fake eyelashes. They’ll make your eyes look larger and more mesmerizing. Use the full lash only if you’re going for the sexy look. For a more subtle play, use individual lashes. Curl your natural lashes and apply mascara before attaching the fake ones. After the glue has dried, curl these lashes and apply mascara again.